Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000 Sewing Machine
The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000 is an addition to the line of the well known Janome Memory Craft range. The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 12000 combines sewing and embroidery all in one sewing machine. It has an array selection of 10 built-in LEDs lights located in 5 places. The Janome also features a pull out light mechanism called the Retractable High Light which is able to be placed at an angle onto your work area. The MC1200 has an astonishing long sewing arm that measures an impressive 280mm (11") which is ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and for those bigger home furnishing projects.
- 425 built in stitches, 338 embroidery designs, 9mm stitches, 13 buttonhole styles and many more
- Sewing/embroidery speeds of up to 1000spm
- Large Space - 11" to the right of the needle
- 91 needle positions
- Auto presser foot lift
- Knee Lifter: Electronic + Variable Zigzag
- Built-In Needle Threader, Automatic Thread Cutter, Needle Up/Down, Start/Stop Button & Speed Control
- Advanced PC connected using Horizon Link
- Improved ergonomic knee lift
- Jump thread trimming mechanism
Janome have loaded the MC12000 with many brilliant new features including 9mm width of stitch, 91 needle positions, Detachable AcuFeed Flex Layered Fabric Feeding System, Adjustable AcuView Magnifier, Variable Zigzag via the knee lifter, Auto presser foot lift and just to top it all off Janome have also formed the astonishing Stitch Composer that allows you to create original stitches from scratch using your pc or take existing stitches and alter them needle-drop by drop. It also has all the usual Janome computerised features plus over 400 built in stitches to keep you entertained.