Janome Jem Platinum JP760 Sewing Machine
The Janome Jem Platinum 760 is a lightweight, computerised sewing & quilting machine, for experienced users and is perfect to take to sewing classes or for easy transportation. Although the machine is compact, it has all the top class features you’d expect from a larger sized sewing machine. The machine includes 60 stitches including 5 styles of one step buttonholes, an easy to read LCD Information Screen which shows the stitch length, width and the stitch that you have selected.
- Lightweight 3/4 sized computerised machine
- 60 built in stitch choices
- 5 styles of auto 1 step buttonholes
- Jam Proof Drop in Bobbin
- Speed Control Slider – For more intricate work
- Start/Stop button – Sew without the foot control
- Built in Needle Threader for easy threading
- Hard Cover – For added protection of your machine
With the Janome Jem Platinum 760 there are several more features such as the lock stitch, which locks off your stitch once the seam is finished, a drop feed facility for free hand darning and embroidery and twin needle capability for more creativity. The Janome Plat 760 can handle all type of fabrics, even though it’s three quarters the size of a typical sewing machine and weighs in less than 12 lbs.