Janome Memory Craft 500E Embroidery Machine Classroom
The Janome Memory Craft 500e embroidery only machine makes it quick and easy to personalise any project at speeds of up to 860spm. There is a varied assortment of built-in designs: quilting designs, border motifs, modern geometric prints and elegant florals.
The 500e also has six monogramming fonts, plus special large-scale letter designs, an automatic thread cutter, bobbin thread sensor and programmable jump thread trimming.
Suitable for all skill levels from Beginners to experienced users, the Janome MC500E has 160 embroidery designs, 2 & 3 letter emblems and 6 embroidery fonts built in and with a full colour display screen to edit designs, this machine is even easier to make professional looking embroidery.
Full colour LCD screen for editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arcing, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single colour sewing and zoom.
The Janome Memory Craft 500E can handle all type of materials from finer fabrics such as silk to more tougher materials such as multiple layers of denim. The machine’s processor has been upgraded so it’s faster and smoother, enabling it to complete on-board functions in a minimum time frame.
- Computerised Embroidery Machine
- 160 embroidery designs + 6 Fonts
- 2 & 3 Letter Monogramming
- Bed mounted embroidery unit
- Design Tracing Feature
- Embroidery Time & Stitch Indicator
- Bobbin & Upper Thread Sensor
- Embroidery speed up to 860 spm
- Maximum Stitches per Design 200,000
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- 2 Embroidery Hoops included
- Embroidery up to 200 x 280mm
- Full on screen editing on colour screen
- Rotate, Resize Flip, Drag & Drop
- Built In Needle Threader
- USB ports and 4MB Memory storage