Janome Memory Craft 6600P Sewing Machine
The Janome Memory Craft 6600P Computerised top loading Sewing Machine is durable and reliable, with the stitching speed of up to 1000spm it can handle all types of fabrics from delicate to heavy fabric and they can all move smoothly, even slippery ones such as velvet or thick layers of quilting fabric and batting even heavy home decorating fabric. The Janome Memory Craft 6600P features include 163 built in decorative and quilting stitches with 2 lettering fonts, an easy one step buttonhole with 7 different styles to choose from and a seven point feed dog system which perfectly guides the fabric from both the top and bottom.
- Fully computerised machine
- Large Arm Space - 230mm (9")
- Powerful Machine - Up to 1,000 spm
- 404 Built in stitches including alphabets
- 7 styles of auto 1 step buttonholes
- Acufeed System – Which allows the fabric to perfectly guide from the top and bottom
- Start and Stop button – Sew without the foot control
- Knee Lifter – Raise your presser foot without moving the fabric
- Automatic Thread Cutter – Press a button for the thread to automatically be cut
- Independent Bobbin Winder – Wind the Bobbin independently of the motor, so you won’t need to re-thread in the middle of the project
The Janome Memory Craft 6600P has the largest arm and bed space of any household machine with 9” x 5” dimensions, which is perfect for larger projects, a speed control slider which is useful for more intricate work and a built in needle threader. The Janome Memory Craft 6600P Sewing Machine also includes a large extension table perfect for sewing curtains or quilts and a knee lift which lets you raise the presser foot without taking your hand off the fabric.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE.
PRICE MATCH PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER.