Janome Memory Craft 8200QCP Special Edition Sewing MachineWas £1699, Save £300. Next Working Day Delivery.
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
Information for Janome Memory Craft 8200QCP Special Edition Sewing Machine
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
FREE Extension Table Included!
Made To Create...
The New Janome Memory Craft 8200QCP combines practicality with an exciting range of easy to use features. This machine is consistent and reliable for all your sewing needs with the luxury of added space.
The sheer length of the arm space is impressive at 11" ( 280mm ) .. ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and those bigger home furnishing projects. And it's powerful ... reaching speeds of up to 1000 stitches per minute. Nevertheless even at those speeds stitch quality is a priority. With a built-in AcuFeed system for precise fabric handling.
Shadow free lighting is provided by 5 bright white lights whilst quick and easy stitch selection can be made on the large touch panel. Choose from over 224 stitches including alphabets and numbers, including some great fun play stitches.
Other special features include an automatic needle threader, speed controller to set your maximum sewing speed and stop / start button if you choose not to use the foot control. It also has a needle up / down button which programmes the needle to either finish in the up position or in the fabric ... great for pivoting on corners ! It has a lock stitch button to ensure every stitch pattern is locked off at the end and even an automatic thread cutter to trim your threads.
- Fully Computerised machine
- Large Arm Space - 280mm (11")
- 224 stitch choices including alphabets
- 9mm stitch width
- 7 styles of automatic 1 step buttonholes
- Easy change straight stitch needle plate
- Knee lifter
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
- Start / Stop button - Use with or without foot control
- Speed Control - Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
- Acufeed System - Allows the fabric to perfectly guide from the top and bottom
- Drop Feed Facility – For Freehand Darning and Embroidery
- Lock Stitch Button – Ensures every stitch pattern is locked off at the end
- Easy set bobbin system
- Easy bobbin winder with cutter