Janome Memory Craft Horizon 8200QCP Special Edition Sewing Machine
Made To Create...
The Janome Memory Craft 8200QCP Horizon Special Edition is a consistent and reliable machine for all your sewing needs. The Janome 8200QCP has so many easy use features such as the added arm space which is measured at 11”, perfect for large quilts, wedding dresses and larger home furnishing projects. A Selection of 224 built-in stitches including alphabets and numbers, an automatic one step buttonhole with 10 different styles to choose from, plus fully adjustable stitch length and width.
- Fully Computerised machine
- Large Arm Space - 280mm (11")
- 224 stitch choices including alphabets
- 9mm stitch width
- 7 styles of automatic 1 step buttonholes
- Easy change straight stitch needle plate
- Knee lifter
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
- Start / Stop button - Use with or without foot control
- Speed Control - Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
- Acufeed System - Allows the fabric to perfectly guide from the top and bottom
- Drop Feed Facility – For Freehand Darning and Embroidery
- Lock Stitch Button – Ensures every stitch pattern is locked off at the end
- Easy set bobbin system
- Easy bobbin winder with cutter
Other special features of the Janome Memory Craft Horizon 8200QCP includes 5 bright white LED Lights for shadow free sewing, this powerful machine can reach up to speeds of 1000 stitches per minute, a superior 7 piece feed dog for precise feeding and a touch information screen.
Includes FREE Extension Table!