Janome Memory Craft Horizon 8900QCP Special Edition Sewing Machine
Extra space, more sewing...
There is nothing not to love about this machine and although its speed of 1,000 stitches per minute might sound daunting, stitch quality and performance are its heart. We love that this machine boasts over 900 built-in stitches, including 11 buttonhole and three alphabets. But the most impressive feature on this machine has to be the 11 inch throat opening, which makes those bigger, bulkier projects a pleasure to stitch.
- Fully computerised
- 1,000 Stitches Per Minute
- 975 built in stitches including alphabets and 11 auto 1 step buttonholes
- 9mm stitch width
- Easy Set Bobbin System
- Easy bobbin winder with cutter
- Special Spool holder
- Extra long 280mm (11”) arm space
- Built in AcuFeed system
- LCD Touchscreen
- Knee Lifter
- Speed Control Slider
- Large foot control
- Straight stitch needle plate with right needle position for ¼” seam foot
- Automatic Thread Cutter - Snip the thread with a touch of a button!
- Start over, favourite stitch, auto lock stitch functions
The MC8900 is ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and greater home furnishing projects. It also has the Janome built-in AcuFeed system for precise fabric handling. Rest assured this machine offers spectacular stitch quality.
Includes Free Extension Table!