Janome Memory Craft Horizon 8900QCP Special Edition
Extra space, more sewing...
There is nothing not to love about this machine and although its speed of 1,000 stitches per minute might sound daunting, stitch quality and performance are its heart. We love that this machine boasts over 900 built-in stitches, including 11 buttonhole and three alphabets. But the most impressive feature on this machine has to be the 11 inch throat opening, which makes those bigger, bulkier projects a pleasure to stitch.
The length of the arm space is a remarkable at 11 inches. This makes the MC8900 ideal for large quilts, bridal dresses and greater home furnishing projects. It also has the Janome built-in AcuFeed system for precise fabric handling. Rest assured this machine offers spectacular stitch quality.
- Fully computerised
- Sews up to 1000 SPM
- 975 built in stitches including alphabets and 11 auto 1 step buttonholes
- 9mm stitch width
- Easy Set Bobbin System
- Easy bobbin winder with cutter
- Special Spool holder
- Extra long 280mm (11”) arm space
- Straight stitch needle plate with right needle position for ¼” seam foot
- Automatic Thread Cutter - Snip the thread with a touch of a button!
Start over, favourite stitch, auto lock stitch functions
Includes Free Extension Table!