The Janome QXL605 Is a sewing and quilting machine, it’s fully computerised and is suitable for experienced sewers and quilters. This machine is useful for quilting and heirloom plus general sewing. The LCD Information screen shows the stitches and the stitch length and width which are fully changeable; the Janome QXL605 also has 60 automatic stitches including 7 different automatic buttonholes.
The Janome QXL605 has a jam proof, top loading bobbin. The full rotary hook system also eradicates the need for a removable bobbin case. The hook cover plate opens at the touch of a button, and the extra needle penetration power of the Janome QXL605 lets you sew across heavier fabrics & multiple layers.
The Janome QXL605 can handle all types of fabrics from silks and cottons to tougher materials such as multiple layers of denims and soft leather. This machine also includes a seven piece feed mechanism; a drop feed facility, automatic needle threader for easier threader, a slide speed control for more intricate work and comes complete with a hard cover for protection of your machine.
- Fully computerised machine
- 60 Stitch Selections
- 7 styles of automatic 1 step buttonholes
- Superior Feed System (SFS+)
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim threads at the end of sewing
- Start / Stop button - use with or without foot control
- Built in Needle Threader for easy threading
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
- Hard Cover – For added protection
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER - NO QUIBBLE.