Janome Sewist 525S Sewing Machine
Ideal for Newbies...
The Janome Sewist 525s Sewing Machine was reviewed by Which Magazine and awarded Which Best Buy. It was also the preferred sewing machine for the BBC programme, The Great British Sewing Bee.
The Janome Sewist 525s is an extremely consistent machine. It has 24 built in stitches, variable stitch length, free arm sewing, a jam proof bobbin and many more features. All the features incorporated within the machine are applied to ensure you have a smooth, trouble free experience.
- 24 built in stitch choices
- Automatic 1 step buttonhole
- Variable stitch width & length
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Top loading, jam proof bobbin.
- Auto de-clutch bobbin winder.
- Hard cover for maximum protection.
- Built in needle threader for easy threading.
- Many accessories such as the blind hem foot, buttonhole foot, satin stitch foot, twin needle and more.
- Suitable for patchwork quilting.
- Home Furnishing.
The popular Janome 525s is well balanced for every type of sewer, whether you’re a beginner or experienced. It has been designed to handle all types of fabric remarkably all within an affordable price.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE.
PRICE MATCH PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER.