Janome Sewist 525S
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
The Janome Sewist 525s Sewing Machine was reviewed by Which Magazine and awarded Which Best Buy. It was also the chosen product for the BBC programme, The Great British Sewing Bee.
This Janome Sewist 525s Sewing Machine has an ideal range of features to cope with general sewing tasks. It has a wide range of 24 built in stitches, 1 step buttonhole, and drop feed facility for freehand embroidery, whilst the automatic needle threader takes the strain out of threading the needle.
Within the box is a hard cover is for added protection, the extension table can also be removed, which includes the accessories box, the free arm converts for circular sewing and darning, plus 7 snap on feet and several accessories, the Janome 525s has everything to get started on your sewing projects.
The Janome 525S is a machine in high demand because of its versatility, allowing you to cope with a wide variety of sewing projects, such as patchwork, quilting, soft furnishing, alterations and home furnishings. Ideal for both beginner and experienced sewers alike, there are plenty of features for the 525S machine, ensuring you a smooth, trouble free experience.
- 24 built in stitch choices
- Automatic 1 step buttonhole
- Variable stitch width & length
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Adjustable foot pressure
- Top loading, jam proof bobbin.
- Auto de-clutch bobbin winder.
- Hard cover for maximum protection.
- Built in needle threader for easy threading.
- Many accessories such as the blind hem foot, buttonhole foot, satin stitch foot, twin needle and more.
- Suitable for patchwork quilting.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER - NO QUBBLE.