Janome XL601 Sewing Machine
Normally £399. Save £70. Includes FREE JQ2 Quilting Kit Worth £119. Limited Janome Offer.
The Janome XL601 is a computerized sewing and quilting machine which is perfect for beginner and experienced sewers offering maximum creativity. The machine has an LCD screen which makes it easier to see the stitch you’ve chosen and the stitch length and width, there are 30 pre-programmed stitches with 3 different automatic buttonholes. The Janome XL601 has a jam proof, top loading bobbin. The full rotary hook system also eradicates the need for a removable bobbin case.
- Fully computerised machine
- 30 built in stitch choices
- 3 styles of auto 1 step buttonholes
- Jam proof drop in bobbin
- Start / Stop button - use with or without foot control
- Speed Control – For more intricate work
- Extra Needle Penetration Power for heavier and multiple fabrics
- Automatic needle threader for easy threading
- Programmable Needle up/down button is great for pivoting
The Janome XL601 can handle all types of fabrics from silks and cottons to tougher materials such as denims and soft leather. This machine also features the drop feed facility for free hand darning and embroidery and a seven piece feed mechanism which allows you to sew from the very edge of the fabric and helps keep stitches consistent.