Novum Life 157 Sewing Machine. FREE Thread Pack Included
Ideal For First Timers...
Perfect for those who are new to sewing, the Novum Life 157 is a compact and lightweight product which is incredibly easy to use. If you are new to sewing and are looking for the right machine to get you started then you have found the right machine.
The Novum product is a portable strong machine with a top loading bobbin and easily converts to free arm by removing the detachable storage box, easy to thread with controllable stitch selector enabling you to alter stitch length.
Threading is no longer a nightmare, the easy to follow numbered thread path with the built in needle threader gets the job done in seconds. The convenient free arm allows easy access to difficult areas and is ideal for sewing sleeves and trouser legs.
The extra height foot lifter increases the height of the foot allowing to sew extra bulky fabrics, be creative by using the twin needles facility or drop the feed for your own personal free hand embroidery
- Variable stitch length
- Automatic needle threader
- Quick foot conversion
- Lightweight machine – easy to carry around
- The Drop Feed feature offers free hand embroidery
- Large and multiple fabrics are easier to sew with the high presser foot lever
- Convertible free arm for difficult to reach areas and for sewing sleeves and trouser legs