Novum Supa Lock 488 Pro Overlocker + Stitchmaster CM5001 Blind Hemmer COMBO OFFER
Novum Supa Lock 488 Pro Overlocker
The Novum Supa Lock 488 overlocker is an excellent choice if you are looking for features and performance. Surprisingly easy to use ... this is probably the reason why it is GUR's number one overlocker we supply.
For a quality machine the Novum Supa Lock 488 does an outstanding job of creating quality seams, hems and finishing edges on all your sewing projects. It is very easy to operate and you will learn all you need to know within a few hours of using it.
The Novum Supa Lock 488 is known for its durability, quality and superb engineering - it is the perfect choice for machinists looking for a professional finish for their creative creations. Some of the key points of this overlocker include:
- Versatile use as a three or four thread overlocker
- Full control with the foot pressure regulator
- Stitch width and length easily adjusted even while sewing using the clear front mounted dials
- Sewing light for use in difficult lighting conditions
- Pre threaded with 4 cones
- Unique Easy Threading System - It is the only machine with a 180 degree fully opening threading mechanism giving you easy access to the looper thread guides. Threading is quick and easy with no need for tweezers or specialist tools.
- Tool Storage - Keep your lint brush, needles, screwdriver etc always to hand in the integrated storage compartment behind the door
- Threading Chart - The colour coded threading guide is always on hand to help thread each of the four threads correctly
- Differential Feed - Dual feed which can be adjusted independently to help manage difficult and extreme fabrics. These feed dogs will cope with stretch fabrics effortlessly and overlock fine fabrics to give a pucker free finish.
- Weighs 8.0kg. Stitch Length 1-5mm. Up to 1300 Stitches Per Minute. 320mm (W) x 280mm (D) x 280mm (H). Voltage: 220-240 Volts.
Accessories Included: Two-Thread Convertor, Stitch Finger, Needle Set, Needle Threader, Brush, Screw driver (Small), Tape Measure, Dust Cover, Screw Driver (Large), Oiler, Moving Cutter, Spanner, Thread Net, Tweezers, Spool Disc, Spool Holder, Spool Cap, Accessory Bag. Instruction Manual. Instructional DVD.
Stitchmaster CM5001 Blind Hemmer
The Stitchmaster CM5001 blind hemmer has a built in sturdy quiet motor which makes it an ideal blind hemmer for alterations which may include skirts, trousers, sleeves, cuffs, curtains. The CM5001 is suitable for tailors, dry cleaners, or home use.
With the Stitchmaster CM5001 it’s one of the best buys in the current market. The blind hemmer is a semi-industrial machine with skip stitch, plus adjustable depth to cope with most fabrics. The CM5001 easy to use and portable, which is ideal for household users, or for those with restricted space.
The CM5001 is designed to be more durable and reliable, for busier, semi-industrial/commercial situations. This heavy duty blind hemmer has a cast iron body with built in motor, knee lifter and speed control using the foot controller.
An amazing high quality 1200 stitches per minute with a maximum stitch length of 7mm. Suitable for hemming/sewing all types of light to medium-weight materials including synthetics, knits and woollens. The CM5001 has a small foot print yet the blind hemming area is set forward so its easy to cope with large items.
- It will produce a completely invisible seam.
- Hems on light to medium plus - woven and stretch fabrics.
- Extend the stitch length with the handy Skip stitch feature.
- Freearm for stitching cuffs or trousers.
- The blind hemmer boasts a built in 90 Watt motor unit, which gives industrial strengths for the professional user.
- Dial in the depth of stitch to suit fabric thickness.
- Uses Industrial type LWx6T curved needles.
- Cast iron body for strength and durability.
- Pad stitching, stitch lengths from 3mm to 8mm.