OFFER ENDS 30TH JANUARY, WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Open-Box models are machines which have been opened in-store for customers to view and possibly use and then immediately repacked, as they have not been on display.
Therefore, Open-Box models are basically in "as new" condition and are provided with the full manufacturers warranty and full set of standard accessories, unless stated in the description.
The Janome M50 QDC Computerised sewing and quilting machine which is ideal for beginner and experienced sewers alike, offering maximum creativity. The M50 QDC provides more features than other mid-range machines, as it’s more powerful The power of the three new M Series machines is 46 Watt. This is more power than the TXL607 (35W) and the DKS100 (40W). with 820 stitches per minute, more creativity with 50 stitches and 3 buttonhole styles, also includes several accessories.
Plenty of features with the M50QDC, such as the bright LCD Screen, which displays the presser foot, stitch selection, stitch width & length. The control panel buttons allow you to access the utility stitches, straight, zig zag overlocking and buttonholes. The other stitches can be selected simply by entering the relevant number on the screen.
- Fully computerised machine
- 50 built in stitch choices
- 3 styles of auto 1 step buttonholes
- Jam proof drop in bobbin
- LCD Screen & LED Light
- Start / Stop button - use with or without foot control
- Speed Control Slider – For more intricate work
- Extra Needle Penetration Power for heavier and multiple fabrics
- Automatic needle threader for easy threading
- Programmable Needle up/down button is great for pivoting
- Extension Table - The extra flat surface helps smooth feeding of fabrics.
- Bonus Quilting Pack - 1/4” Seam foot O, Ditch Quilting foot S, Open Toe Satin Stitch foot F2, Walking foot & Quilt Guide, Darning foot P.
The Janome M50QDC can handle all types of fabrics from silks and cottons to tougher materials such as denims and soft leather. This machine also features the drop feed facility for free hand darning and embroidery and a seven piece feed mechanism which allows you to sew from the very edge of the fabric and helps keep stitches consistent.
Included in the box is an extension table to increase the work area. There are 6 standard presser feet included with the machine. Additionally a bonus quilting pack which includes 1/4” Seam foot O, Ditch Quilting foot S, Open Toe Satin Stitch foot F2, Walking foot & Quilt Guide, Darning foot P, allowing you to try different sewing techniques.
Sew with power, precision and confidence of a Janome M Series Model 50QDC.
This machine is Category B - Top loading machines (6.5mm - 7mm width - short shank)