Pfaff Ambition 1.0 IDT
Experience the Pfaff Ambition line and fell the difference that makes these products truly special. The Pfaff design is unique and as distinctive as the brand itself. Behind the clean lines is the most modern functionality, to take you further. The original IDT system, a variety of beautiful stitches and alphabets – these are just a few of the special features that, compared to top competitor machines at this price range can’t be found. Be swept away to a world of new possibilities and inspirations.
The Pfaff Ambition line product offer the best features for quilting! The generous sewing space , IDT system for absolutely even fabric feed, 29 needle positions, quilt stitches, needle up/down position and a lot more.
- Large sewing space - The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200mm / 8", great for large sewing projects.
- 135 stitches - A variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, cross stitches, hemstitches, and quilt stitches.
- Alphabets - Add a personal touch with two different font styles, Block and Cyrillic letters.
- Pfaff innovative design - Built to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that sewers want.
- Large, high resolution screen - Clear, intuitive display shows the stitch in actual size at the recommended setting, including all information.
- Start/Stop button - Press the start button to sew without the foot control.
- Speed slider - Adjust sewing speed for speciality threads or techniques.
- Three LED Light sources - Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
- Free Motion sewing - Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot for easy quilting and beautiful free-motion embroidery.
- External Feed Dog drop - Convenient location to lower the feed dogs from the front of the machine. Ideal for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift - Raise the presser foot to its highest position to easily place thick fabrics or several layers under the presser foot.
- Presser Foot Pressure - Can be adjusted when using specialist techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- Needle Up/Down - Touch a button to set the needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more.
Immediate Tie-Off - At the touch of a button.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER.