Pfaff Ambition 610 Computerised Sewing Machine IDT
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
Command your imagination with the Pfaff Ambition 610 product. Sturdy technology and artful operation make this machine stand out from the crowd.
The Pfaff Ambition 610 design is exclusive and as characteristic as the brand itself. The original IDT system, the high resolution touch screen, a variety of 110 stunning stitches, stitched perfectly up to 7mm, including 7 styles of one step buttonholes. These are just a few of the special features that, compared to top competitor machines at this price range can’t be found.
Other benefits of the Ambition 610 are the Adjustable thread tension, where you can specify the optimal setting on the Monochrome Screen, speed slider for more intricate work. The Pfaff Ambition 610 product offer the finest features for quilting! The generous sewing space, 29 needle positions, quilt stitches, needle up/down position and a lot more.
- Large Sewing Space - Right of the needle sewing area is 200mm (7.87”), great for large sewing projects.
- The Original IDT™ System - Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF, precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time.
- 110 Stitches - Be astonished by the fascinating selection of PFAFF® high-quality stitches – unique embellishments, stitched perfectly up to 7mm.
- Speed Slider - Adjust sewing speed on your PFAFF ambition 610 for full control.
- Elongation - Lengthen satin stitches & the entire stitch will be longer but density remains the same.
- Needle Up/Down - Set needle to stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Mirror Image of Stitches - Flip the stitch side to side for even more possibilities.
- Twin Needle Program - Enter twin needle size to automatically adjust the stitch width. You can see the twin needle stitch on the screen.
- Stitch Width Safety Limits - Stitch width to centre needle position while using straight stitch accessories to prevent needle breakage.
Adjustable Thread tension - The recommended thread tension setting for the selected stitch is displayed on the screen.