Pfaff Ambition Essential IDT
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
DISCOUNT PROMO CODE AVAILABLE FOR SELECTED MODELS – CALL OR EMAIL
Experience the Pfaff Ambition Essential and fell the difference that makes these products truly special. The Pfaff design is unique and as distinctive as the brand itself. Behind the clean lines is the most modern functionality, to take you further.
The Pfaff Ambition Essential has 110 utility, buttonholes, decorative, cross, hemstitches, and quilt stitches including 2 alphabets, plus a large sewing space which is 8 inches to the right of the needle. The original IDT system, a variety of beautiful stitches and alphabets – these are just a few of the special features that, compared to top competitor machines at this price range can’t be found. Be swept away to a world of new possibilities and inspirations.
The Pfaff Ambition Essential uses the Integrated Dual Feed Technology system (IDT) which ensures the even feed of the fabric from top and bottom. With this IDT System the Pfaff Ambition Essential guarantees perfect mass transfer and perfect seams, it handles all types of materials from delicate fabrics such as silks and cottons or more difficult to sew fabrics such as multiple layers of denim or soft leather.
- Large sewing space - The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200mm, great for large sewing projects.
- 110 stitches - A variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, cross stitches, hemstitches, and quilt stitches.
- Alphabets - Add a personal touch with two different font styles, Block and Cyrillic letters.
- Pfaff innovative design - Built to make sewing easy and to achieve the professional results that sewers want.
- Two LED Light sources - Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
- Free Motion sewing - Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot for easy quilting and beautiful free-motion embroidery.
- External Feed Dog drop - Convenient location to lower the feed dogs from the front of the machine. Ideal for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift - Raise the presser foot to its highest position to easily place thick fabrics or several layers under the presser foot.
- Presser Foot Pressure - Can be adjusted when using specialist techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- Needle Up/Down - Touch a button to set the needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, applique and more.
- Immediate Tie-Off - At the touch of a button.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER.