Pfaff Ambition Essential IDT Sewing Machine
The Pfaff Ambition Essential is a computerized machine for experienced sewers and quilters. The Pfaff Ambition Essential has 110 utility, buttonholes, decorative, cross, hemstitches, and quilt stitches including 2 alphabets, plus a large sewing space which is 8 inches to the right of the needle.
The Pfaff Ambition Essential uses the Integrated Dual Feed Technology system (IDT) which ensures the even feed of the fabric from top and bottom. With this IDT System the Pfaff Ambition Essential guarantees perfect mass transfer and perfect seams, it handles all types of materials from delicate fabrics such as silks and cottons or more difficult to sew fabrics such as multiple layers of denim or soft leather.
- 110 Built in stitches with 2 alphabets & 6 buttonhole styles
- IDT System – For even feed of the fabric (built in walking foot)
- 4 Sequencing memories – Save up to 30 stitches or characters
- One Step Automatic Buttonhole
- Extra Presser Foot Lift – Raise the presser foot for thicker fabrics & several layers
- Presser Foot Pressure - Adjustable for sewing on light or heavy fabric
The Pfaff Ambition line sewing machine offer the best features for quilting! The generous sewing space , IDT system for absolutely even fabric feed, Lettering, 29 needle positions, quilt stitches, needle up/down position and a lot more.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE.