Pfaff Beading Foot (Hobbylock 2.0)
Information for Pfaff Beading Foot (Hobbylock 2.0)
Pfaff Beading Foot.
This foot is used for sewing on beads, spangles, etc.
Preparing the machine
• Needle: Left or right (left is preferable.)
• Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or wrapped edge overlock
• Stitch length: 3-5mm
• Differential feed lever: Normal position
• Upper knife: Working or non-working position
1. Select sewing method (A) or (B), then determine needle position and sew 2 or 3 stitches.
2. Turn hand wheel with hand until needle point is level with fabric surface on its upward stroke.
Then insert the end of string of beads into guide on presser foot.
3. Sew 2 - 3 stitches by turning hand wheel with hand.
4. Press beards lightly with left finger while sewing.
5. Sew the last few stitches by turning hand wheel with hand to avoid beads interfering with needle
For the Pfaff Overlocker: Hobbylock 2.0.