This foot is for sewing cuffs on knit fabrics, and hemming where seam should not be visible.
Preparing the machine
• Needle: Right needle
• Stitch type: Three-thread overlock or three-thread flatlock
• Stitch length: 4-5mm
• Differential feed lever: Normal position
• Upper knife: Working position
1. Fold fabric as shown and place it under the presser foot.
2. Loosen screw (A) and adjust edge guide so that needle will penetrate the fabric close to the
3. Guide fabric lightly while sewing so that needle will just catch the edge of fold.