Pfaff Coverlock 3.0
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
DISCOUNT PROMO CODE AVAILABLE FOR SELECTED MODELS – CALL OR EMAIL
The Pfaff Coverlock 3.0 Cover Hem and Overlocker machine is the true test of perfection suitable for all materials from sheers, stretch, cottons and denim. The Pfaff Coverlock 3.0 has plenty of features included such as it has 5, 4, 3 and 2 threads for more professional work, now sewing, finishing and hemming has never been easier. In just one step, the fabric edge is furbished on the bottom and the hem is created with a double needle effect on the top, ideal to finish neck and armhole edges quickly. The Pfaff Coverlock has 23 stitches including chain stitch and cover stitches and an auto tension dial you can select a specific stitch and the thread tension is automatically set.
Multi-functional light or heavy, stretch or woven the Pfaff Coverlock 3.0 Overlocker machine offers the right stitch for every fabric for Durable seams, perfectly finished edges, professional hems and decorative effects. Other features on the Coverlock 3.0 are that it has an extra presser foot lift so it makes it a lot easier to overlock thicker materials and heavier fabrics, the threading of the machine has never been so simple and quick with the lay in tension and colour coded thread paths, even if you are beginner it also includes a step to step interactive DVD to help you along the way.
- Coverstitch – sew, finish and hem in one step!
- The hem is the true test of perfection! Set the PFAFF coverlock 3.0 overlock machine for coverstitch and the rest seems to happen
- by itself. In a single step, the fabric edge is finished on the bottom and a hem is created with a double-needle effect on the top. Use coverstitch to finish neck and armhole edges perfectly.
- So much space!
- The sophisticated design of the PFAFF coverlock 3.0 offers an extra-large sewing space – a real advantage when sewing with large amounts of fabric. An extension table is also included
- 23 stitches are waiting for you and your ideas!- These include the popular safety stitch – an industrial stitch which won‘t tear, even under the greatest strain. Try it for yourself! Use chainstitch to do your basting as it is easy to unravel and you will never run out of bobbin thread.
- Highest perfection with a wide range of features - Each stitch has been automatically set at the optimal thread tensionand can also be adjusted to fit your every need. Sew with up to 5 threads. The differential feed guarantees absolutely even stitching on every fabric.
- 23 stitches – trim, stitch, overcast and decorate projects in half the time.
- 5, 4, 3 and 2 threads – Plenty of options for utility and decorative overlocking
- Easy to change from overlock stitches to coverstitches - No needle plate/presser foot change needed at conversion for different stitches
- Built-in rolled edge – sew 2 or 3-thread rolled hems quickly without changing the presser foot or stitchplate.
- Large Sewing Space & Extension Table – More room for big projects
- Lay-in tension and colour coded thread paths – Simple, quick and convenient threading
- Differential feed – adjustable for perfectly even seams, no stretching of the seam or puckering of fine fabrics.
- Extra presser foot height – room for several layers or heavy fabrics
- Electronic piercing power – stitch-by-stitch control with full piercing power at all speeds
Thread cutter – conveniently placed for quick cutting of threads
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER.