Pfaff Passport 3.0 Computerised Sewing Machine IDT. Free Extension Table & Threads Worth over £95.00.
0% Finance CalculatorClick here to calculate finance payments.
The Pfaff Passport 3.0 is Pfaff’s latest and most popular products. Compact and portable weighing in at 6.7kg this machine is designed for small spaces and taking to classes. Although the Passport 3.0 might be small, however you still get the great features as you would in any other Pfaff. Including Pfaff’s Original IDT System, 100 high quality stitches, 4 one step buttonholes, needle up/down facility and free motion sewing.
- 100 Stitches - utility, buttonholes, decorative, quilt, needle art & satin stitches.
- The Original IDT System - Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom
- Thread Snips - Automatically cut top and bobbin threads.
- 4 One-step Buttonhole styles
- Lightweight, perfect for classes - 6.7kg
- Built in Automatic Needle Threader – Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Start/Stop button – Sew with/without the foot control.
- Presser foot pressure – Adjustable for when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- External feed dog drop – Lower the feed dogs for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Speed Control - Adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.