Pfaff Quilt Ambition 2.0 IDT
With the Pfaff Quilt Ambition 2.0 IDT Sewing Machine you can truly the feel the difference that makes this machine special. The Pfaff Quilt Ambition 2.0 design is exclusive and as characteristic as the brand itself. Behind the clean lines is the most modern functionality. The original IDT system, the high resolution touch screen, a variety of stunning stitches is just a few of the special features that, compared to top competitor machines at this price range can’t be found.
The Pfaff Quilt Ambition 2.0 product offer the finest features for quilting! The generous sewing space, 29 needle positions, quilt stitches, needle up/down position and a lot more.
- 201 Built In Stitches - Utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitched, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
- One step buttonhole with 7 styles
- IDT System – For even feed of the fabric (built in walking foot)
- Large Sewing Space - 20cm arm space
- Large, high resolution touch screen.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor
- Alphabet - Choose from four different font styles: Block, Outline, Script and Cyrillic letters.
- Free Motion Sewing - Simply attach the open toe free-motion foot for quilting easy and free-motion embroidery.
- Presser Foot Pressure - Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- Adjustable Thread Tension - The recommended thread tension setting for the selected stitch is displayed on the screen.
- Needle Up/Down - Touch a button to set your needle to automatically stop up or down in the fabric for pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Immediate Tie Off - When selected the machine will tie-off automatically at the end of a seam for a quick and easy finish.
- Programmed Tie-Off With Indictor - Choose from several tie-off options
- 29 Needle Positions - Perfect for topstitching, quilting, inserting zippers and more.
- Twin Needle Program - Automatically adjusts the stitch width to prevent needle breakage.
- Stitch Width Safety - Limits stitch width to centre needle straight stitch while using straight stitch needle plate and/or straight stitch foot to prevent needle breakage.
- Elongation - Lengthen satin stitches and the entire stitch will be longer however the density will remain the same.
- Mirror Image - Flip the stitch from side to side and/or end to end for more creative possibilities.
- Sequencing - Combine and save up to 20 stitches and/or letters into one of the four sequence memories.
- Save Personal Stitch - Change the setting of a built-in stitch to your personal preference and save it in one of the four sequence memories.
- Extra Presser Foot Lift - Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Integrated Needle Threader - Makes threading the needle fast and easy.
- Stitch Plate - Marking to the left and right of the needle help you guide your fabric.
- Snap on / Snap Off Presser Feet - Changing is easy – No screwdrivers or other tools are needed
- Permanent Reverse - Your hands are free to guide your fabric.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER.