Product Code : GUR056B
GUR Universal Edge Joining Foot For Brother
This foot is perfect for precise and easy joining of fabrics, even sheers and difficult fabrics. It can also be used to line up and sew lace to the edge of another fabric.
Joining two fabrics:
1. Place each edge of two pieces of fabric or trim along the guide on the presser foot, right sides up.
2. Sew holding the fabrics/seams firmly against the presser foot guide to join them.
1. Place the edge of the fabric against the guide on the presser foot.
2. Position the needle at desired distance from the edge of the fabric and lower the needle and the presser foot.
1. Fold a fabric in half with wrong sides together.
2. Place the fold at the left side of the center guide.
3. Sew and open the fabric.
Compatible with Brother Category A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K machines.