GUR Universal Quilting Bar For Brother Universal Sewing Feet For Brother
GUR Universal Quilting Bar For Brother
Use it to sew parallel rows at preset even intervals. The distance between the straight bar and the needle can be adjusted by sliding the guide.
1. Stitch the first straight row.
2. Insert the straight bar into the hole of the presser foot holder, or a mounting hole on the walking foot.
3. Adjust the stem of the quilting guide so that the guide aligns with the seam that has already been sewn.
4. Adjust the guide to the desired width of the seam.
5. Stitch, keeping the guide in the first row of stitching.
Compatible with Brother Category A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, K, J sewing machines.