Jaguar Fringe Foot
Used to mark construction details by creating tailor tacks. Create 3-D loops and fringe with a single zigzag stitch. Mark construction details by creating tailor tacks.
Making loops or fringes:
1. Select zigzag stitch and set the stitch width to more than 5 mm.
2. Decrease the upper thread tension and test various settings to see which one works on the fabric you are using.
3. Line up the center of the presser foot on a drawn pattern line and sew (cut the center of loops to make fringes).
Creating tailor tacks:
1. Sew a few stitches to mark.
2. Mark a guideline to follow on your fabric.
3. Line up the center of the foot with the guideline and sew.
Jaguar DQS 377, Jaguar DQS 401, Jaguar DQS 403 QSE, Jaguar DQS 405.