Used to mark construction details by creating tailor tacks. Create 3-D loops and fringe with a single zigzag stitch. Mark construction details by creating tailor tacks.
Making loops or fringes:
1. Select zigzag stitch and set the stitch width to more than 5 mm.
2. Decrease the upper thread tension and test various settings to see which one works on the fabric you are using.
3. Line up the center of the presser foot on a drawn pattern line and sew (cut the center of loops to make fringes).
Creating tailor tacks:
1. Sew a few stitches to mark.
2. Mark a guideline to follow on your fabric.
3. Line up the center of the foot with the guideline and sew.