Brother Innov-Is F420 Computerised Sewing Machine
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
Packed with convenient features and perfect for all types of sewing.
The Brother Innov Is F420 is ideal for whether you're new or an advanced user, the user friendly features help make creative projects a breeze.
The Brother Innovis F420 touch button controls makes it easy to select from the 140 different stitches on the LCD screen which include 10 styles of buttonholes, 5 lettering styles as well as a variety of utility stitches from blind hems to advanced decorative patterns.
The F420 the strong smooth Square Feed Drive System (SFDS) the F420 will handle all types sewing from fashion and homeware, to precision quilting. You can also make use of the drop feed facility for freehand embroidery and with the knee lift you can raise the presser foot and drop the feed dogs without taking your hands off the work.
- 140 stitches built into the machine to help create your project.
- 5 styles of lettering for monograms, label and decorative stitching
- The 1-step ‘auto size’ buttonhole function creates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. The F420 has 10 different buttonhole styles
- Simply follow the thread guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded. Allows one handed needle threading
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to sew immediately
- Automatically cut upper and lower threads with the touch of a button
- At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch. Also to complete decorative stitches
- A bright light that comes on automatically. Gentle on the eyes making it easier to work on dark fabrics
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Helps you stitch pucker-free seams on even the most stretchy of fabrics with a simple electronic adjustment on the screen
- Square Feed Drive System gives you smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of fabric
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machine stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you move the needle to the left or the centre making it easier to sew your fabric at exactly the point you wish
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of stitching line
- Easily switches between single or twin needle sewing
- Create your own stitch pattern by combining up to 70 stitches
- Create your own zigzag patterns easily, while sewing with slide control
- Design your own stitch patterns or edit and change the built-in template designs and save for future use
- For more stitch variety use mirror imaging function to create a mirror image of your stitch pattern
- Choose whether the stitch pattern will be sewn once or repeatedly
- A clear display showing you important sewing information such as stitch width/length and type of presser foot required
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Start and stop sewing with the touch of a button. Allows the machine to be used with or without a foot control
- Free up your hands by using your knee to lift the presser foot. Useful for larger projects that need both hands to be kept on the fabric
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- Simply enter the number of the required stitch using the keypad
- Easily accessible even when using the machine
- Includes removable storage tray to organise accessory feet
- A hard case to protect the machine from dust and knocks