Brother LX17 Sewing Machine
The LX range offers a good range of stitches for general sewing and repair.
The Brother LX17 sewing machine is an ideal beginner machine for home furnishings or dressmaking. With a choice of 17 stitches for both utility and decorative sewing, it’s easy to choose the suitable stitch with the single dial stitch selector.
- 17 Built in Stitches
- Straight, zig zag, blind hem, darning/mending, shell tuck, scallop, double action and bridging stitches, plus an automatic 4-step buttonhole.
- Top loading bobbin - enables you to take the hassle out of bobbin changing
- Smooth and quiet and is far more reliable when sewing heavy and more difficult to sew fabrics compared to similarly priced front loading bobbin machines.
- Lightweight and sturdy
- LED light unit for good clear light
- Includes step by step instructional DVD
The LX17 also comes with a free arm for difficult areas such as sewing sleeves and trouser legs, plus the automatic buttonhole function and LED lights to illuminate your sewing area.