The Gritzner Varimatic 935 IDT free-arm household sewing machine is a comfortable and straightforward model that offers excellent quality work.
The Gritzner Varimatic 935 IDT has a full complement of 32 stitches, including a 4-step buttonhole, auto needle threader, LED lighting and the IDT function (integrated dual feed) which enables you to feed any fabric with no slippage on a sewing machine for flawless fabric control, ideal for patchwork and quilting, no need for a walking foot as it's all built-in.
This easy-to-operate and affordable sewing machine is perfect for anyone learning to sew—and experienced stitchers will love it too, thanks to its high quality. The additional adjustable stitch length and zigzag width ensure this machine has a wide variety of features.
The Gritzner Varimatic 935 IDT free-arm household sewing machine offers good comfortable sewing, with excellent quality and is simple to use.
- 32 Utility & Decorative Stitches
- Stepless adjustment of stitch length (Max 4mm) & Width (5mm)
- Integrated Dual Feed
- Built-in needle threader: quick, easy needle threading
- Sewing with twin needles is possible
- Four-step automatic buttonhole
- Bright and glare-free illumination of the work area thanks to LED Light
- Reverse Lever
- One touch snap-on foot
- Free arm function: convenient for sewing sleeves and trouser legs
- Front Loading System
- Removable and hinged accessory compartment in the extension table
- Integrated carrying handle for safe transport
- Technical data: power 75 W, weight 6 kg
- Robust, stable and durable