Horn Maxi Eclipse 2022
Information for Horn Maxi Eclipse 2022
Eclipse Features Include
- Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1952) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic products on the market old or new!
- This model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions but this unit also has the option of being fitted with our electric lifter for an extra cost.
- Transparent door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- A huge work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchwork-ers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Stores both a product and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller portable, workshop machine.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet that is lockable with a key. No one would ever know.
- One acrylic flatbed inset plate cut to fit your product is included with this model.
- Attractive soft formed edging finish to the tops.
- Arrives fully assembled.
The Eclipse lets you use both a product and an overlocker, is keylockable, has maximum storage and a sewing area behind the machine. The angled door reduces swing out into the room, gives firm support and allows the door bins to be recessed to prevent catching of draped materials.
Centre of the needle sitting position allows you to be directly in front of the needle when sewing.
Storage bins are recessed to allow fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the bin contents.
Extra stable construction; easy rolling castors are attached to a specially designed reinforced frame.
The Horn 3 step soft-touch air-lift system means a gentle push moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
Spacious, see through bins make finding threads and accessories easy.
Huge work area at the back of the machine. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not. Doesn’t have to be open all the time.
Entire cabinet glides closed, and locks for child safety when not in use.
- The cabinet is beautifully finished front to back, inside and out.
- Dimensions Closed - 108cm wide x 57cm deep x 76cm high
Dimensions Open - 180cm wide x 168cm deep x 73.5cm high
Available in a choice of Beech, Light Oak, Medium Oak & White colours
Please note: All Horn sewing tables and cabinets are all specially ordered, therefore delivery could take up to 28 working days.