Janome 202023001 | Applique Sewing Foot | Category B
Information for Janome 202023001 | Applique Sewing Foot | Category B
The Janome Applique Foot, when doing applique we often use the standard satin stitch foot or, more recently, the open toe satin stitch foot for greater visibility.
However, Janome also has a dedicated "Applique Foot" in its range of accessories which really makes this creative task so much easier.
This foot has the added benefit of an elevated heel which allows a close satin stitch to be sewn and to move more smoothly without being flattened into the fabric.
It is also shorter than the other feet making it easier for maneuvering around curves and corners which can sometimes be a little tricky.
(A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR SEWING BOX)
How to use the Applique foot:
- Set your machine to the applique or zigzag stitch.
- Your tension should be set to "Auto" or 3-5.
- The stitch length should be 1-2.5 (zigzag stitch) and the width should be 2.5-5.
- To turn corners lower the needle at the outer edge of the applique and raise the presser foot.
- Pivot the fabric around the needle and then lower the presser foot.
- Start sewing in the new direction.
For Janome Top Loaders Category B :- 230 , 360 DC, 521, 525S, 625E, 659, 725S, 740 , 780 DC, 2522LE, 4018 , 4023, 4035, 4052, 4300QDC, 4618, 4623, 5018, 5024, 5030, 5050, 5060QDC, 5124, 5270QDC, 6019QC, 6125QC, 6260QC, 7025, 8050XL, 8077, CXL301, DC3050, DC4030, DC4100, DKS30 , DKS100, DXL603, GD8100, HD2200, Jem Gold, 660, Jem Gold 2, 661, Jem Gold+, 661C, JLX2000, JP720, JP760, Jubilee85, M50QDC, M100QDC, M200QDC, MC4800, MC4900QC, MC5200, MC5900QC, MC6500P, MXL50, MyStyle 22 , 2522, QXL605, SL30X, TXL607, XC50, XL30, XL601, XR33, XC33, DM300, DM200, 5024, 5030, 5050, 7025, DC3050, DC6030, DC7100, DEX30, M30A, BCC-30, CC500, CC1000, CM2200, CP5000, PRO, MC4800QC, MC5000