Janome DXL603 Sewing Machine
The Janome DXL603 is a fully computerised sewing and quilting machine suitable for experienced sewers and quilters. This machine is useful for quilting and heirloom plus general sewing. The LCD Information screen displays the chosen stitches and the stitch length and width which are fully adjustable. With its 60 pre-programmed stitches including 7 different automatic buttonholes, this machine offers an endless amount of creativity.
- Fully Computerised Sewing Machine
- 60 Stitch Selections
- 7 styles of auto 1 step buttonholes
- Jam proof drop in bobbin
- Start / Stop button - use with or without foot control
- Built in Needle Threader for easy threading
- Speed Control – For more intricate work
- Programmable needle up/down
- Hard Cover – For added protection
The Janome DXL603 has a jam proof, top loading bobbin. The full rotary hook system also eradicates the need for a removable bobbin case; the extra needle penetration power allows you to sew across heavier fabrics & multiple layers.
The Janome DXL603 can handle all types of fabrics from silks and cottons to tougher materials such as denims and soft leather. This machine also features a seven piece feed mechanism, a drop feed facility, automatic needle threader, a slide speed control and comes complete with a hard cover.