Novum | Narrow Hemmer Foot 7mm
Information for Novum | Narrow Hemmer Foot 7mm
Novum Narrow Hemmer Foot 7mm.
This presser foot can be used on a product with a zigzag stitch width of 7mm.
Designed to create a flat narrow hem on lightweight fabrics.
1. Place the fabric with the wrong side facing up under the presser foot.
2. Lower the needle into the fabric approximately 1/8" from the edge and sew 2-3 stitches.
3. Raise the needle and the presser foot.
4. Hold the fabric from the back and front and roll it into the curled part of the foot.
5. Position the edge of the fabric behind the needle and lower the presser foot.
6. Slowly sew 2-3 stitches, making sure the fabric is rolling around the curled part of the foot.
7. Continue to sew to the end of the fabric.
Novum Pro Q9 & Novum 555 QE