Product Code : F018N_XG6617001
Brother Blind Stitch Foot 5mm
Creates blind hems on a variety of fabrics, using the adjustable guide on this presser foot. Works well for edge stitching, attaching lace and fabric edge joining. This is great for both embellishing and utility use.
1. Fold the fabric up to create the desired hem, then baste about 3/16" (5 mm) from the edge of the fabric.
2. Fold back the fabric along the basting and position the fabric with the wrong side facing up.
3. Position the fabric with the edge of the folded hem against the guide of the presser foot.
4. Lower the presser foot lever.
5. Select the blind hem stitch.
6. Adjust the stitch width until the needle slightly catches the fold of the hem.
8. Remove the basting.
1. Position the needle at the desired distance from the edge of the fabric and lower needle.
2. Turn the foot guide screw, adjust the fabric guide to the edge of the fabric, and lower the presser.
Brother BM2100, Brother BM2600, Brother BM2700, Brother BM3500, Brother BM3600
Brother L14, Brother L17, Brother LX17, Brother LX25, Brother LX27NT, Brother LX37NT, Brother LX3500, Brother LS14S, Brother LS1217, Brother LS1520, Brother LS17, Brother LS2125, Brother LS2225.
Brother PX100, Brother PX200, Brother PX300
Brother XL2120, Brother XL2121, Brother XL2130, Brother XL2140, Brother XL2150, Brother XL2220, Brother XL2230, Brother XL2240, Brother XL2250, Brother XL2620
Brother XL3000 series, Brother XL3800
Brother XR-46C, Brother XR-52C, Brother XR-65T, Brother XR31