The Janome 6234XL Overlocker is the most advanced overlocker made by Janome. It has two needles and can be used as 2, 3 or 4 thread overlocking incorporating the differential feed ratio is adjustable from .05 to 2.25, providing increased control for handling all types of fabrics. Threading is simple, with colour coded guides and a self threading lower looper. The 6234XL switches to rolled hemming without changing the needle plate.
- 2 Thread / 3 Thread and 4 Thread Overlocking
- Colour Coded Threading Guide
- Lower Looper Easy Threading Mechanism
- Adjustable Cutting Width
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 1500 s.p.m
- Differential Feed Ratio: 0.5 to 2.25
- Seam Width: 5.7mm, Maximum Stitch Length: 5mm
- Easy Rolled Hem Conversion
- Retractable knife
- Waste Tray
- Dust cover
- Instructional DVD
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE PLUS 10% OF THE DIFFERENCE IF YOU FIND THIS MODEL CHEAPER.