Janome Atelier 7 Computerised Sewing Machine.
Information for Janome Atelier 7 Computerised Sewing Machine.
Unsure of what machine to go for? Call, email or chat. We will be more than happy to assist!
The Janome Atelier 7 is a consistent and reliable machine suitable for all your sewing needs. The Janome Atelier 7 has so many easy use features such as the added arm space which is measured at 12”, ideal for larger quilts and larger home furnishing projects. A Selection of 240 built-in stitches including alphabets and numbers, an automatic one step buttonhole with 11 different styles to choose from, plus fully adjustable stitch length and width.
- 240 Built in stitches, including alphabet and 11 one step buttonholes.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
- Start / Stop button - Use with or without foot control
- Speed Control - Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- Monogramming -2 fonts - 9mm Capital letters & numbers
- Memorise stitch and alphabet combinations
- Superior Feed System (SFS) 7 Piece Feed Dogs
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
- Variable Stitch Width & Length - Stitch Length 5mm, stitch width 9mm.
- Drop Feed Facility – For Freehand Darning and Embroidery.
- 1,000 Stitches Per Minute
- Adjustable Knee Lifter
- Large colour screen
- 6 LED lights - To illuminate your work area without shadows
- Auto thread cutter
- AcuFeed System
- Electronic knee lifter