Necchi Artisan 500 Long Arm Computerised Sewing Machine
- Use the Finance calculator to develop an affordable payment plan that fits your budget
- Select and add bundles to your machine and click on 'add to basket'
- Go to checkout and select 'payment plan' - this will take you to the online application form
|Total amount payable|
Information for Necchi Artisan 500 Long Arm Computerised Sewing Machine
Looking for a long arm product that offers more than most, at a realistic price? This new Necchi Artisan 500 is a fantastic option and will look good in any sewing/quilting room. The Necchi Artisan 500 can be used on lightweight, mediumweight, heavyweight and stretch fabric.
The Necchi Artisan 500 is the long arm type with a large 12” (31 cm) to the right of the needle. The machine it’s self is 25” (65 cm) wide.
The Necchi Artisan 500 is fully computerised with memory and over 200 decorative stitches alone, not counting the two alphabets. In total this fully computerised machine has 500 stitch options available, memory and lettering, with a maximum width of 9mm.
- 500 Stitches – (Including Decorative Stitches and Letters)
- 12” Needle Arm
- Colour Touchscreen Control Panel
- Knee Lift
- Automatic Thread Cutter
- 1 Step Buttonhole with 12 types
- Presser Foot Adjustment
- Start/Stop Button as well as Foot Control
- Slow Stitch
- Reverse Stitch
- Under Bed Trimmer
- Speed Control
- Twin Needle
With features such as automatic thread cutter at the touch of a button, built-in needle threader, needle up/down and drop feed for free-motion embroidery, the Necchi Artisan is popular with quilting and patchwork fanatics.
The touch screen is large and easy to view icons, both width and length can be adjusted of almost any stitch and the knee lifter is useful to keep both hands free to operate larger material pieces.
The Necchi Artisan 500 offers 12 buttonhole types as well as unusual stitches like the mock hand-sewn quilting stitch, or 3 types of alphabets.