The PR680W, for when embroidery means business. When you’ve got your sights on going from home hobbyist to small business owner, choose the easy-to-use Entrepreneur W PR680W 6-Needle Embroidery machine to get you there. With individually customisable six-needles and industrial acceleration the PR680W can handle different-sized projects with ease.
Reaching up to 1,000 stitches per minute in seven seconds projects will be completed faster, with minimal noise. Give yourself space to create on the generous 200 x 300 mm work area and easily work on the large 10.1'' built-in high-definition LCD display. View your designs in crisp, vivid colour and really see the detail with the zoom function which goes up 200%. Easily adjust your design by rotating in 0.1-degree, 1-degree, 10-degree, or 90-degree increments.
There’s a perfect pattern for every perfect order with the 673 built-in embroidery designs (including monogram and buttonhole styles) and 50 built-in lettering fonts. Stitch out the built-in designs as they are, or express your creativity with the design editing features.
Customise fonts by adjusting the spacing, colour shuffling, or changing the thread density to improve the look of stitching. Add an instant pattern outline with the appliqué feature and reduce editing time with colour grouping. Save time and mistakes with the built-in stitch simulator, automatic colour stitch sequence, basting stitch outline feature and smart stitch management. The PR680W will also automatically resume the embroidery design at the exact stitch when the machine either stopped or lost power.
With the largest crosshair pointer on the market, you can see exactly where your needles will drop, ensuring perfect pattern placement every time. Easily position jobs faster and more accurately. Nine points can be set: centre, four corners and four middles.
We’ve upgraded the upper thread tension dials and expanded the thread tension range to give you ultimate control in fine tension settings. You’ll see less puckering on lighter fabrics like satin and organza. Customise your business workflow with the new key optimisation and shortcut keys. Added administrator and operator locks adds a new level of security and safety.
Imagine sitting at home, on a bus or in the supermarket and a stitching project jumps in to your mind. Simply grab your phone, sketch your design idea using the new ArtSpira app and send your custom image to your Brother PR680W which could be many miles away in your sewing room, once you arrive home your Brother PR680W will be ready to stitch it out in to the hoop.
- Large crosshair LED needle drop precision pointer for perfect positioning - Nine points can be set: centre, four corners and four middles.
- Fast and adjustable embroidery - Get a professional finish, even on tricky items and using speciality threads. Embroidery speeds from 1000 to 400spm.
- Customisable lighting system - See your work clearly with the four built-in LED lights. With five brightness settings you can find your ideal lighting level.
- Built-in touchscreen - To convert multi-colour designs to single-colour embroidery. Add registration marks for easy, continuous borders.
- Large embroidery area (200 x 300 mm) - Generous embroidery area for just about any project. Includes four embroidery frames: 200 x 300 mm, 130 x 180 mm, 100 x 100 mm and 40 x 60 mm, making it easy to go pro!
- Cylinder arm - Easily embroider hard to reach items such as caps, tote bags, sleeves, trouser legs and much more.
- Automatic thread cutter - Cuts upper and lower thread automatically at the end of each colour change on embroidery.
- Basting function - Apply a basting stitch outline to the perimeter of any design to hold the fabric to the stabilizer.
- Expandable library of built in tutorials - Learn as you go with the 24 pre-installed tutorial videos – covering everything from basic operations to embroidery functions.
- Auto resume - The PR680W will automatically resume the embroidery design at the exact stitch when the machine either stopped or lost power.
- Variety of built in embroidery designs - Choose from 102 embroidery patterns, 50 utility stitches, 3 monogram fonts, 50 built-in lettering fonts, 611 decorative alphabet patterns, 10 buttonholes in 3 sizes and 140 frame pattern combinations.
- Three built-in USB ports - A high-speed port for fast design transfers, a second port for machine peripherals, and a third port for computer connectivity.
- Colour grouping - Save time by selecting multiple regions at a time for editing colour.
- Intuitive colour management
- Customise designs - by selecting areas of embroidery designs that you wish to skip before you start stitching.
- Stitch simulator - Minimise mistakes! See your design on screen before a stitch is sewn, with the stitch simulator.
- Colour shuffling 2 function
- Auto-density adjustment
- Customise designs on screen
- Group and ungroup letters and designs
- WLAN connectivity and My Stitch MonitorTM app
- Wireless image transfer
- Administrator and operator lock
- 10.1” HD LCD touchscreen
And don’t worry, with 24 pre-installed tutorial videos – covering everything from basic operations to embroidery functions - you and your staff can learn as you go. You’ll be experts in no time!
Next-level versatility, next-level speed, and next-level editing – all in an easy-to-use package. Turn any challenge into an opportunity and see how the Entrepreneur W PR680W can take your passion, and business, to the next level.