The Novum 555 Quilters Edition Sewing machine is an ideal product whether you are new to sewing or interested in an easy to use machine. The Novum 555 Quilters Edition Computerised Sewing machine is suitable for beginner and experienced sewers alike.
The top loading bobbin not only makes changing a bobbin a lot more easier, but it is also far more reliable when sewing delicate and heavier types of fabrics from silks and cottons to more heavyweight fabrics such as denims and soft leather materials.
- 99 built in stitches with 8 one step buttonhole styles.
- Lettering 2 font styles (Sews 1 letter at a time)
- Speed controller Slider - Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- Automatic Needle Threading - Features the latest quick and easy needle threading.
- Needle-stop position control - Select the needle up or down for when the machine stops. Ideal when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces.
- Stitch length & width control
- Start / Stop Button – Sew with/without the foot control.
- LED Light offers high quality lighting
- Top loading bobbin - enables you to take the hassle out of bobbin changing
- Lock stitch facility
- Backlit LCD screen is easy to read & displays stitch width & length
The Novum 555 Quilters Edition machine has plenty of features for beginner and skilled users including an easy to use stitch selection LCD screen including stitch length and width, making it simple to choose the 99 built in stitches and the 8 one step buttonholes.
Plenty of features with the Novum 555QE including the darning plate for freehand embroidery and quilting, the speed control slider is adjustable for quick or intricate work, the start and stop button allows you to sew without a foot control, whilst the automatic needle threader takes the strain out of threading the needle.