Open-Box models are machines which have been opened in-store for customers to view and possibly use and then immediately repacked, as they have not been on display.
Therefore, Open-Box models are basically in "as new" condition and are provided with the full manufacturers warranty and full set of standard accessories, unless stated in the description.
Transform and personalise everyday clothing and accessories with unique colourful embroidery
The Brother Innov-is NV880E is crammed full of easy-to-use features, many of which can be accessed via the central control panel and large 4.9” colour touchscreen. Precision comes as standard with this machine. Drop your needle exactly where it needs to be with the LED needle pointer for flawless positioning. The thread trimmer function neatly trims any additional threads for you.
You can programme your machine to automatically lower the presser foot and start embroidering when you press the start/stop button. The Innov-is NV880E automatically detects fabric being sewn and adjusts the tension to suit. You’ll spend more time creating and less time setting up with the advanced needle threader, automatic upper and lower thread sensors, stitch out speeds of up to 850 stitches per minute and drop-in bobbin.
Introducing brand new embroidery designs, pattern editing and colour sorting, your projects will be ‘sew’ unique – just like you. A large working area and generous embroidery space of 260 x 160 mm give you plenty of area to express your creativity. And for thr quilters, we’ve built-in new quilt embroidery blocks and border designs!
With wireless connectivity you can wirelessly transfer embroidery data with the free Design Database Transfer* program. You can also use the function to easily keep up with Brother’s software developments. Or use the built-in USB port to add more patterns directly to the machine. The Innov-is NV880E comes with built-in tutorials, so you’ll always have an embroidery tutor at your side.
*Available for Windows desktop operating system only
- 4.9" Colour LCD touch screen
- 260mm x 160mm large embroidery area
- 258 built-in embroidery patterns
- 13 built-in fonts (9 alphabet, 1 Cryillic, 3 Japanese)
- 140 Built In Embroidery Frame Patterns (19 shapes x 14 stitch types)
- 850 stitches per minute embroidery speed
- Transfer embroidery designs via Wireless LAN with Design Database Transfer program
- Auto foot down - Programme your machine to automatically lower the presser foot when you press the start/stop button.
- Auto needle threader - Follow the guide, thread the needle and press the lever
- LED Pointer for easy positioning of embroidery patterns
- Thread sensors - Upper and lower thread sensors alert you to broken threads and automatically stops your stitching.
- Colour sorting - Groups the same colours together so avoids you having to rethread as much.
- Colour change - Easily change colours of your embroidery via the LCD touchscreen.
- Frame detection - Automatic embroidery frame size detection.