Stitchmaster Elegance 7000
The Stitchmaster Elegance 7000 Sewing machine has 110 built-in stitch patterns, and an upper and lower case alphabet, this new entry level computerised product, the Stitchmaster Elegance 7000, provides greater value for money than ever before.
The revolutionary design elements combine great styling with plain good sense and the Elegance 7000 boasts exclusive time-saving features". Back-lit LED, Super needle threader, Halogen sewing light, Self-levelling presser foot and effortless seaming of any fabric from the lightest silks to heavy denim.
- Accessory compartment. - This space neatly holds all the included accessories.
- Automatic Needle Threading. - Features the latest quick and easy needle threading.
- Operation panel. - Choose your desired stitch by simply pressing the stitch selection button. Quickly set the stitch width and length with the touch buttons. Secure the ends of your stitching by selecting the reverse/reinforcement stitch key. Choose whether the needle is up or down when the machine stops with the needle-stop position key.
- One Step Buttonholes. - An automatic function that produces perfect buttonholes every time.
- Drop Feed. -The feed dogs can be lowered for freehand embroidery.
- Needle-stop position control. - Select the needle up or down for when the machine stops. Ideal when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces.
- Sliding Speed Control. - By reducing the sewing speed, beginners will be able to work with confidence and accuracy. This feature is also useful when working on intricate detail. For quick stitching simply increase the speed.