You have no items in your shopping cart.
We are agents for most of the leading domestic sewing machine manufacturers. We don't just sell machines, we also carry out full servicing at our workshop.
- Our technicians have recieved full training from Brother, Husqvarna, Pfaff, Elna, Jaguar, Frister Rossmann and Janome, We are a recognised repair centre for these brands
- We have two Mechanics on site who have been repairing/servicing sewing machines, overlockers and steam presses for over 40 years.
- We offer a full on site repair service to all makes of domestic sewing, embroidery and overlocker Machines.
- We also repair and service machines for Education Establishments at discounted rates.
- During the service we will strip off the machine, clean out with compressed air any lint and dust built up over the months of sewing, lubricate with our special lubricants, carry out any adjustments, replace broke or worn out parts (parts are charged extra), assemble, clean and test.
- We try to deal with repairs that are covered under warranty within a few hours if the machine was purchased from us
- Same day service may be possible at an additional charge and requires additional booking
- Home Call Service with free collection and delivery for machines under warranty.
- Trade in/Part Exchange and money off towards new specific models
- Free Quotations on all machines brought into us
- You can also Send machines to us by Insured Carrier if preferred
What’s included in a service?
- Courier Collection
- Immediate updates via email/telephone
- Tension Adjustment
- Stitch Timing
- Needle Bar Alignment
- Needle Bar Height reset
- Lighting test
- Feed Mechanism timing
- Bobbin Winding Function test
- Electrical wiring exam
- Hook Timing
- Machine synchronization
- Noise Reduction
- Safety Check
- PAT Testing
- Stitch formation
- Bottom Tension Health Check
- Fuse test
- Part repairs (where possible)
- Part replacement (if necessary)
- Gear Check
- Machine Valet
- Courier Delivery