Horn Gemini 2011
- Use the Finance calculator to develop an affordable payment plan that fits your budget
- Select and add bundles to your machine and click on 'add to basket'
- Go to checkout and select 'payment plan' - this will take you to the online application form
|Total amount payable|
Information for Horn Gemini 2011
A super compact Sewing/Quilting station
The GEMINI Features Include
- Fitted with our large lifter opening (type 1929) which is capable of taking many of the newer (and older) machines on the market but not all of, more particularly, the larger domestic products available today.
- 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
- Door storage bins are recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system this allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
- A work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen with large projects. Lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time). It has a very sturdy gate leg design with Quilters/ Patchworkers in mind but is ideal for all sewing projects.
- Shut the doors and it hides your machine away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- One flatbed inset plate cut to fit your product is included with this model.
- Arrives fully assembled.
The Horn Gemini 2011 has a 154.5 cm wide working area plus a back flap extension. Extremely compact when closed the Gemini is 77 cm wide 46 cm deep and 76 cms high when out of use.
Your sewing cabinet is supplied with an insert (replaceable/changeable) to give a precise fit so please be sure to tell us the make and model of your product in the space below.
Please note: All Horn sewing tables and cabinets are all specially ordered, therefore delivery could take up to 28 working days.