Horn Nova XL
- Use the Finance calculator to develop an affordable payment plan that fits your budget
- Select and add bundles to your machine and click on 'add to basket'
- Go to checkout and select 'payment plan' - this will take you to the online application form
|Total amount payable|
Information for Horn Nova XL
Compact and capable of storing both your machines!
This Horn Nova XL model arrives fitted with our 3 step push down release air-lift mechanism which means a quick push down moves your machine from storage to flatbed to free-arm positions.
Fitted with our Maxi-lifter opening (type 1942) which is capable of taking virtually all domestic products on the market old or new!
Transparent door storage bins that are removable if needed and recessed under the lid by means of a specially constructed angled door system that not only gives greater support to the top but also allows your fabric to drape down without catching or disturbing the door bin contents.
New to this model is a sturdy supported work area at the back of the machine which prevents the needle drag that can happen when sewing large projects. This will help ease stress on your neck and shoulders when sewing large projects for long periods of time . It lifts up easily when needed and down when not (so it doesn’t have to be open all the time) and takes very little space when its down. It has a very sturdy double gate leg design to give maximum support,
- Stores both a product and an overlocker, or maybe a second smaller portable machine if you prefer.
- New extra support arm for the right hand work area.
- Hides both your machines away in a beautiful cabinet. No one would ever know.
- An acrylic flatbed inset plate is supplied with this model, cut to fit your product.
- Available in 4 great finishes.
- Arrives fully assembled… no having to assemble
Dimensions: Closed - Wide 110cm (43 ¼"), Deep inc drop leaf back 56cm (22"), High 76cm (30").
Bernina 700 & 800 Series
Brother V Series
Janome Horizon Range
And all other smaller domestic products fit perfectly with the custom cut insert.
Please note: All Horn sewing tables and cabinets are all specially ordered, therefore delivery could take up to 28 working days.