FREE Overlocker Carry Case worth £30. Save £10. Offer Ends
The Janome 9300DX can be used as a 3 or 4 thread overlocker with differential feed, is a favourite among machinists demanding a range of easily produced professional looking finishes way beyond those possible with a sewing machine.
- 3 or 4 thread overlocking
- Easy rolled hem conversion
- Lay in thread tension dials
- Electronic speed control
- Differential feed for seaming on knitwear and sheer fabrics
- Full control with the foot pressure regulator
- The colour coded threading guide is always on hand to help thread each of the four threads correctly
- Snap on presser feet
- Adjustable Foot Pressure
- Maximum Stitch Length: 5mm
- Machine Size: H 28cm x W 28cm x D 26cm
- Maximum Sewing Speed: 1500 s.p.m.
- Easy Rolled Hem Conversion (No Plate Change)
- Approximate Weight: 8kg
- Variable Seam Width: 2 - 5.7mm
- Rolled Hem: 2.0mm
- Differential Feed Ratio: 0.5 to 2.20mm
- Detachable Knife
- Gathering attachement included
- Complete with an instructional DVD to help you master the wide range of stitching options.
You can also switch quickly to rolled hemming without changing the needle plate. The Janome 9300DX is the easiest way to get fast professional results.