Designed for simplicity and ease of use. enjoy the fuss-free performance with our effortless, one-touch needle threader & improved feed for smooth powerful even sewing, we've made sewing easier than ever
The Brother Innovis A50 Computerised Sewing Machine offers an endless amount of flexibility for customisation and crafting. Ideal for expressing your creativity across a range of projects, from fashion to quilting. Suitable for sewing hobbyists, dressmakers, repairs and patchwork quilters, it’s also suitable for beginner and experienced sewers alike.
The interface has a built-in jog dial that gives you the ability to easily decide from the wide range of 50 built-in stitches, including 5 buttonholes, which are conveniently displayed on the machine panel. Simple touch button controls and a large clear LCD display offer easy and precise adjustment. This machine has plenty of features including the built-in needle threader and speed control slider.
- 50 stitches built into the machine to help create your project
- The 1-step ‘auto size’ buttonhole function creates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. The A50 has 5 different buttonhole styles
- Simply follow the thread guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded. Allows one-handed needle threading.
- At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch
- Makes lower threading simple. Just drop in a full bobbin to sew immediately
- A bright light that comes automatically. Gentle on the eyes making it easier to work on dark fabrics
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Redesigned longer 7-point feed with an extra-long zigzag (J) foot ensures powerful extra smooth sewing
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machine stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you move the needle to the left or the centre making it easier to sew your fabric at exactly the point you wish
- Automatically sews reinforcement stitches for a neat, professional beginning and end of the stitching line
- Easily switches between single or twin-needle sewing
- Enables you to adjust the length of your decorative stitch patterns
- A large clear display showing you important sewing information such as stitch width/length and type of presser foot required
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Start and stop sewing with the touch of a button. Allows the machine to be used with or without foot control.
- Simply turn the large jog dial to change the stitch
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- Easily accessible even when using the machine