The Janome J3-24 sewing machine is a strong portable machine with a front loading bobbin case. The J3-24 sewing machine easily converts to free arm by removing the detachable storage box, which allows easy access to difficult areas and is ideal for sewing sleeves and trouser legs. For maximum protection against knocks the Janome J3-24 comes with a hard cover. Easy to thread and operate, this 3 dial machine has fully adjustable length and width offering maximum versatility.
Sew an automatically sized automatic buttonhole in one step, straight stitch, variable zig zag stitch or one of the other stitches using the stitch selector and choose the most appropriate stitch length and width. There are also 12 stretch stitches to choose from. Threading is no longer a dreaded chore because the easy to follow numbered thread path gets you down to the needle where the built in needle threader gets the job done in seconds.
- 24 built in stitch choices
- Automatic 1 step buttonhole
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Quiet when sewing on heavy or lightweight fabrics
- Portable machine – easy to carry around
- Built in Needle Threader for easy threading.
- Free arm for sewing cuffs etc
- Fully Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Several feet and a hard cover included
The Janome J3-24 has an extra height foot lifter which increases the height of the foot and allows for extra bulky fabrics. The 2 handy pull up/push down spool pins for ease of use and safe storage. Since there are 2, you can really be creative using twin needles. All this plus quick foot change, a reverse stitch lever, a one-hand thread cutter and drop feed facility for free hand embroidery.