Take your sewing, quilting & embroidery to the next level with the Brother NV2700, the perfect next-step machine.
The Brother Innov Is NV2700 is a computerised sewing and embroidery machine suited for more experienced and expert users. It’s ideal if you are making embroidery, quilting, home furnishing and dressmaking. The Brother NV2700 offers a large sewing area and inspiring sewing features, plus an embroidery area of 260 x 160mm.
With its 258 built-in embroidery designs, 291 built-in utility and decorative sewing stitches, 10 styles of one-step buttonholes 13 Embroidery fonts, and 5 Sewing fonts. Let your imagination run free with complete control of editing on the LCD screen by resizing, rotating, mirroring and changing the direction of the stitches.
The Innov-is NV2700 has a quick drop-in bobbin and is comfortable on all types of fabrics while sustaining the high quality of sewing, from gentle silk fabrics to denim, soft furnishing and soft leather. The Brother NV2700 has a built-in USB Port to quickly move designs from your PC to your machine and it also has a memory card slot which is compatible with most Brother Memory cards.
Other features include a slide control to adjust the speed from slow to fast, a needle up and down button, a reverse button and a built-in needle threader for easier threading of the needle. The pivot system allows the user to turn items ready to sew in another direction. The NV2700 also includes the brothers ICAPS system which detects fabric thickness and automatically adjusts for smooth, even stitching.
- Embroidery area 260mm x 160mm (10” x 6”)
- 258 built-in embroidery designs
- Connect to the Artspira app
- 291 built-in utility and decorative sewing stitches
- 13 embroidery fonts including Cyrillic and Japanese and 5 sewing fonts
- Easy accurate adjustment of the angle of your designs by 1, 10 or 90 degrees
- 140 (10 shapes x 14 stitches) built-in frame designs
- Add multiple lines of text and align them to the left, centre or right. Text rotation and font selection are available from a single editing panel
- LED pointer foot clearly shows where the needle will drop and is ideal for the perfect placement of embroidery patterns
- The 1-step ‘auto-size’ buttonhole function crates perfectly uniform buttonholes in a single action. NV2700 has 10 different buttonhole styles
- Simply follow the thread guide, press the lever and the needle is threaded. Allows one-handed needle threading
- Automatically cut upper and lower threads with the touch of a button
- At the touch of a button, tie-off stitches can be easily sewn at the beginning and end of the stitch
- Bright lighting with 2 x LED bulbs gives a bright natural light and effectively lights the working area
- Ensures the presser foot is kept level for smooth stitching across varying fabric thickness
- Helps you stitch pucker-free seams on even the most stretchy of fabrics with a simple electronic adjustment on the screen
- Square Feed Drive System gives you smooth, even feeding action for superior stitch quality on any weight of the fabric
- ICAPS fabric sensor system continuously detects fabric thickness while sewing and automatically adjusts pressure to ensure even stitch quality over different fabric thicknesses
- The presser foot automatically lifts as the needle remains lowered. Allows the fabric to be turned quickly and accurately.
- Multi-directional sewing allows NV2700 to sew in 4 directions which gives it the ability to sew extra-large decorative stitches up to 40mm wide. This feature is also helpful to attach appliqués to fabric that cannot be moved around, such as cylindrical pieces, straight stitches and zigzag stitches that sew to either the left or right available
- Automatically adjusts the thread tension for the selected stitch
- Feed dogs are easily lowered for free motion or free hand sewing- useful when mending or quilting on many weights of fabric
- The bobbin winder includes a handy thread cutter
- Select whether the needle should be up or down when the machine stops. A useful function when turning material, sewing corners or joining quilt pieces
- Lets you move the needle to the left or the centre making it easier to sew your fabric at exactly the point you wish
- Create your own stitch patterns by combining up to 70 stitches
- Design your own stitches with My Custom Stitch
- Adjust stitch length, width and tension settings to your own personal preference and save them to memory for future use
- Enables you to adjust the length of your decorative stitch patterns
- Quickly and easily change presser feet
- The simple slide control adjusts the sewing speed from slow to fast
- Free up your hands by using your knee to lift the presser foot. Useful for larger projects that need both hands to be kept on the fabric
- Converts easily for tubular sewing areas, e.g. sleeves
- Included removable storage tray to organise accessory feet
- Long arm 8.3" 210mm workspace to the right of the needle, the expansive work area is large enough to handle big projects such as quilts and curtains etc.
- The large, bright, clear, full colour 12cm (4.9") LCD touchscreen display offers user-friendly controls to select and edit patterns, customise settings or change to one of the 15 built-in languages
- Data transfer via WLAN wireless networkLAN
- ICAPS Automatic Pressure Sensing System - The machine senses the thickness of the fabric and automatically adjusts the presser foot pressure to create consistent, high quality stitches.
- SFDS - Square Feed Drive System
- Colour Sorting
- Auto Programmable jump stitch trimmer