The Janome Atelier 9 is the finest machine in the atelier series. With the Atelier 9 it has combined sewing and embroidery and has nearly all of features included on high range machines, it even has new features such as the Stitch Tapering Function and Wi-Fi.
This Janome Atelier 9 is a consistent and reliable machine suitable for all your sewing and embroidery needs. The Atelier 9 has so many easy use features such as the added arm space which is measured at 8.25”, perfect for larger quilts and larger home furnishing projects. A wide Range of 250 embroidery designs, including 10 monogramming fonts, plus 300 built-in stitches including alphabets and numbers, an automatic one step buttonhole with 11 different styles to choose from, plus fully adjustable stitch length and width.
The Atelier 9 showcases some fantastic new embroidery designs, AcuFeed Flex, Embroidery, Couching, Variable Zig Zag, Auto Presser Foot Lift, Cutwork, Jump Thread Trimming, Useful Apps, 22 standard feet, 3 hoops and of course, legendary Janome quality.
- 300 Built in stitches, including alphabet and 11 one step buttonholes.
- 250 Built in embroidery designs, including 10 embroidery fonts
- Maximum Embroidery Area 6.7 x 7.9"
- Media Type – USB & Direct PC Connection
- Built-in memory - Up to 4MB
- Automatic Thread Cutter – To trim your threads
- Start / Stop button - Use with or without foot control
- Speed Control - Adjustable speed for more intricate work
- Monogramming -2 & 3 Letter
- Memorise stitch and alphabet combinations
- Superior Feed System (SFS) 7 Piece Feed Dogs
- Needle/ up down – For pivoting on corners
- Variable Stitch Width & Length - Stitch Length 5mm, stitch width 9mm.
- Drop Feed Facility – For Freehand Darning and Embroidery.
- 1,000 Stitches Per Minute, 91 Needle Positions
- Large LCD colour Touch screen
- LED lights - To illuminate your work area without shadows
- AcuFeed Flex System, Superior Feed System (SFS) / 7 Piece Feed Dog
- Electronic knee lifter