Janome 423S Sewing Machine
- Use the Finance calculator to develop an affordable payment plan that fits your budget
- Select and add bundles to your machine and click on 'add to basket'
- Go to checkout and select 'payment plan' - this will take you to the online application form
|Total amount payable|
Information for Janome 423S Sewing Machine
If you’re looking for a strong heavy duty product then the Janome 423S is a solid choice
Janome 423S product is ideal for experienced sewers. With a sturdy, all aluminium body the machine will have no problems sewing a huge range of fabrics, anything from fine cottons, silks, stretchy lycra to thick fabrics.
With 23 stitches the Janome offers many stitch options for all types of sewing, One Step Buttonholes, and is ideal for patchwork quilting, home furnishing and dressmaking.
- 23 Built in stitch choices
- Automatic 1-step buttonhole
- Maximum Stitch Length: 4mm
- Maximum Stitch Width: 5mm
- Drop feed for freehand embroidery
- Robust metal body
- Straight, zig zag, blind hem, darning/mending, scallop, incorporating satin stitches, twin needle work.
- Auto de-clutch for bobbin winding
- Built in easy to use needle threader
- Lightweight and sturdy
- Free arm for sewing cuffs etc
The Janome 423S is portable yet a sturdy solid machine which designed for heavy duty work.
This machine is Category A - Front loading machines (5mm width - short shank)
(Click Category A, to see the compatible accessories)