FREE Bonus Workbook. Normally £1149. Save £150. Offer Ends
The Janome AirThread 2000D Professional is the newest top of line heavy duty Janome Overlocker. The Janome AT2000D is a 2 needle, 2/3/4 thread convertible Overlocker with Janome Air Threading. Just one push of a button a blast of air, threads your Overlocker as quick as a blink of an eye. This Air threader is equipped with a full spectrum LED light allowing you to see thread colours in the same way as outdoor lighting.
The 2000D is equipped with extra-large air thread loopers, an ultra-easy rolled hem, large tension disks, advanced differential feed, adjustable cutting width. The largest high travel Janome cutting blades, and solid cast aluminum metal frame.
The AT2000D is also equipped with an extra-large 8 feed dog feeding system capable of feeding every fabric with ease including poler fleece.
The Motor on the Janome air Overlocker is specially designed to give maximum piercing power and control over difficult fabrics, and at the same time the 2000D is the most energy efficient of any serger in Janome history.
- One-Push Air Threading System Simply insert the thread into the specially designed ports and your thread is transported to where it needs to be with an easy push of a lever.
- 8-Piece Feed Dog System With strategically placed feed dogs in eight locations, the AT2000D will easily grab and feed your fabric. From knits to denim, the AT2000D will meet the challenges of your sewing projects.
- Built-in One-step Converter Changing from a 3-thread to a 2-thread application has never been easier! Simply place your finger under the converter and flip it into position. Now, you’re ready to sew delicate rolled hems or reduce the bulk in your overlock edge.
- Built-in Needle Threader A Janome first! With a built-in needle threader, manually threading your Overlock needles is a thing of the past. One unit provides easy threading of both the right and left position needles.
- Easy access No need to open the side cover the dials are all in one place! Easily adjust the cutting width to ensure stitches sit correctly on the edge of the fabric, even on curves whether the fabric is bulky or fine. The upper knife can be easily deactivated for decorative flatlock and pintucking etc.
- Integrated dial The cleverly integrated stitch length and differential feed dials can be easily adjusted to the perfect setting for your fabric whether sewing stretch or lightweight fabrics. Experiment to create gathers or decorative lettuce leaf edgings.
- Stable running This is a consistent and robust overlocker. The main shaft is equipped with two ball bearings which provide low torque, making it powerful and stable running even at high speeds.