Normally £499. Save £50. Whilst In Stock!
Janome 5060 QDC Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Use the Finance calculator to develop an affordable payment plan that fits your budget
- Select and add bundles to your machine and click on 'add to basket'
- Go to checkout and select 'payment plan' - this will take you to the online application form
|Total amount payable|
Information for Janome 5060 QDC Sewing and Quilting Machine
The Janome 5060 QDC is a fully computerised product with stitches and settings at the touch of a button. Simple and easy to function, no fuss threading with the auto needle threader and quick set bobbin.
Lightweight and portable enough to take to classes, it has 60 built in stitches including 6 buttonholes for creating all kinds of projects. The Janome 5060QDC has plenty of easy to use features to make sewing a pleasure.
The Janome 5060QDC is the most ideal machine to improve your sewing skills and it's suitable for both novice and more skilled sewers.
- 60 Built-in stitches - All the essential stitches for dressmaking, quilting, crafting and home furnishings plus more.
- 6 styles of auto 1 step buttonhole - It’s so easy, just pop in the button and the buttonhole is created to the correct size!
- Start/Stop button - Long seams just need guiding, great for anyone who doesn’t want to use the foot control.
- Maximum speed controller - Helps build confidence and maintain an even speed.
- Foot pressure adjustment - Whatever fabric you are sewing you can adjust the pressure, especially helpful when sewing with pile or delicate fabrics and turning corners with applique.
- LED Lamp – Allows extra visibility in your sewing area.
- Lock stitch feature - Finish off all your ends, save hours and gives a professional finish!
- Extra wide table - The extra flat surface helps smooth feeding of fabrics.
- Bonus Quilting Pack - ¼” Seam Foot (O), Darning/Embroidery Foot (Open Toe), Even Feed Foot (Open Toe)+Guide, Satin Stitch Foot (Open Toe F2), Cloth Guide (T-Shape)
- Hard cover - For added protection of the machine. To protect and store away.
This machine is Category B - Top loading machines (6.5mm - 7mm width - short shank)
(Click Category B, to see the compatible accessories)